login to build farm not possible

Ben Walton via buildfarm buildfarm at lists.opencsw.org
Sat Jan 2 15:53:31 CET 2016

Iirc, you grabbed a copy of my bash configuration a long time ago. If
that's true, you can bypass the screen setup by: ssh user at host touch
.noscreen

Then a regular login will let you cleanup failed screen sessions, etc.

Fwiw, I've discarded must of the complexity in that bash configuration now
while still retaining the useful bits. (I'm also doing this in zsh instead
of bash).

Thanks
-Ben