Ruby CI on Solaris

NARUSE, Yui via buildfarm buildfarm at lists.opencsw.org
Fri Jan 15 18:59:26 CET 2016

Hi,

Thank you for previous help, preparing local filesystem for unstable10x.
It makes our CI 2.5x faster than before, and we can find issues and
identify sooner.
Now Solaris 10x is usually green on our CI (http://rubyci.org/).

Then could you also setup local fs for unstable11x?

Best regards,

--
NARUSE, Yui  <naruse at airemix.jp>