unstable9s: /opt/csw/bin/sparcv9/openssl broken

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Sun Aug 5 09:29:07 CEST 2018

Hi Steffan,

Am 02.08.2018 um 22:43 schrieb Steffen Nurpmeso <steffen at sdaoden.eu>:
> Hello Dagobert Michelsen, all!
>
> I think i have seen this error already on 9th of June (when have
> is said the last time that i am *so* happy to have access to
> a Solaris cluster with 5.9, 5.10, 5.11??  Thank you, thank you,
> thank you very much!!), but i could be mistaken:
>
>  [sdaoden at unstable9s]$ openssl help
>  ld.so.1: openssl: fatal: libssl.so.1.0.0: version `OPENSSL_1.0.2' not found (required by file /opt/csw/bin/sparcv9/openssl)
>  ld.so.1: openssl: fatal: libssl.so.1.0.0: open failed: No such file or directory
>  ld.so.1: openssl: fatal: relocation error: file /opt/csw/bin/sparcv9/openssl: symbol d2i_SSL_SESSION: referenced symbol not found
>  Killed

Ah yes, there were issues with libssl that it hangs under specific conditions.
We therefore downgraded to

CSWlibssl1-0-0        libssl1_0_0 - Openssl 1.0 runtime libraries
                      (sparc) 1.0.1m,REV=2015.06.02

But now that I look the latest package that Jan built worked but obviously
we didn’t push it to the catalog,

@Jan: Can you please push the fresh build for Solaris 9? In your homedir
I can only see the Solaris 8 Sparc version, for the sake of consistency
it may be good to respin the other platforms also before pushing. Would
you mind having a look?

Best regards

  — Dago