sdaoden@: i have messed up my login, would you be so kind and help out?

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Thu Jan 4 18:46:43 CET 2018

Hallo Dagobert!

It is good to hear from you, and first of all i hope you have had
a good christmas time, and i wish everybody a good 2018, too!

Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:

 |> Fyi: that has been found again, and it did not even leave the
 |> house in my purse.  Luckily!
 |> Nonetheless..

 |> This however is still true.  Unfortunately.  And i have no trace
 |> of my password, too, even at the prompt no memory appears.
 |> It is terrible!

 |Umh, sorry, are you soliloquizing? I have no idea what is failing for \
 |you and what you tried.
 |Maybe you can show me what you try and what key you use so I can look \
 |this up.

I tried with the old SSH key, which is

ssh-rsa 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 sdaoden at yandex.com

  The key fingerprint is:
  23:f1:86:5b:e5:41:dc:ba:8f:85:43:5e:de:00:d0:51 sdaoden at yandex.com
  The key's randomart image is:
  +--[ RSA 4096]----+
  |        .+o+E    |
  |         .+ .    |
  |      .   oo     |
  |       + oo.o    |
  |      o So.= o   |
  |       = .= o .  |
  |      .    =     |
  |          . .    |
  |                 |
  +-----------------+

and the new one, which is

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAACAQCgmoL+vi3TevN/aY2/mtiypsALmXkCF6PPHHkCveNRrMHdUb1CiWpkA7/lDsTR8Q5DmqMUCbTcRcJukf7C8Dzn7hQtaZM0e4d45FGNy1EDCm/X7zkeyXu+EqFkqafqLRcFdIMHtr7Rh405azM/GRFGUwxXG+aVTf7OpaPdqabuqA30+EeTcyKw7lC4lKh/Vdq1TgVNhMQ/4nzBuvvpyscN0SrIpCr7V6/qJMxQxiIkTAZudpMQCcxrlAFoOzIXkxdLQcJlyBdczbAyIeVYnmzMviPiokH/qwkdkXhhoxE6zVoVV5/t6k8ZyNVbrFdDKvCjt2Pc6TObJWajLYNJjp1Wtfyc/RPtCrqVWwz1U/8h4XTJLOnBU6zDgcAdxCeR+xHHbTQ+vu4c5HRtPL2neHGQMnUwghlfV9bXJnPAl8doHNXQs2meE9rUKSHRu2UxUZy9xhGMtJh09TCpXcSVBZDHqwZUXTsqosyRtM+NbSjZfiGEtP10uU4LUWDdRlVelSnJPStZMDnP24tMtGrEZVO1dDjZ2VIwEArO+qzTrS4Gy6aQ1EoFYUm3PoAG7SNCNusFuEf+XNztmWIKWAendYeTNQY8Sd9TjwwRmLRjb+vKggAWW765OMmBBqD2OoyN2LU0okK/Acy9cSYGNtKOvaE9epgDDpnyYIdFfu0K7X3F2w== steffen at sdaoden.eu

  SHA256:oopbX0GtmULXgeSyBaR0vP2E5LEuBBQU2vK1WTQKyR4 steffen at sdaoden.eu
  The key's randomart image is:
  +---[RSA 4096]----+
  | +B*+.+..        |
  | +E+.=++ .       |
  |o.oo==*+o        |
  | o.ooX=+.        |
  |  ..=.*oS        |
  |    .o.o.        |
  |  . ...          |
  | o o .           |

Both fail, i have no idea what i have messed up.  I have rotated
the key in the past without problems.
I come to the password prompt, then, but unfortunately i did not
care back once i got my account and so cannot even find any hint
on which password i have given me back then.  Terrible!!
Ciao,

--steffen