sdaoden@: i have messed up my login, would you be so kind and help out?

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Mon Jan 8 17:40:40 CET 2018

Hallo Dagobert!

Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
 |Am 05.01.2018 um 16:11 schrieb Steffen Nurpmeso <steffen at sdaoden.eu>:
 |> Puuuuh!!!!!  I am in!  :-)
 |
 |:-)

I can tell you how thankful i am for the OpenCSW cluster, really!
Also and especially since i am not going to buy a much more
powerful notebook for a Solaris VM, much much better to have such
a multiuser environment available!!!

 |> Thank you so much!  I am indeed logged in in the other window.
 |> Hmm, but i cannot forward my agent and cannot ssh to
 |> unstable{9,10,11}s without being asked for my password.
 |> Yes, that was the other disaster, i have forgotten and cannot find
 |> a trace of my passwd on OpenCSW, would you be so kind and reset
 |> that, too?  You could place a file in my home dir or whatever is
 |> the most minimal effort of yours... :)
 |
 |This is because you also removed the public key for your local SSH
 |key - there is no password, but NFS mounted .ssh. I adjusted this
 |also and you can now hop around the farm without password.

Ah, ok.  Thank you for this too, then. :)

 |> Thank you a lot!  (And a first at least experimental version of my
 |> groff clone will come this year, too!)
 |
 |Hey cool, looking forward to it!

Oh, me too, me too.  It will be quite some work until i get where
i want to be.  Thank you :)
Ciao!

--steffen