Access to buildfarm

Palle Lyckegaard palle at lyckegaard.dk
Mon Apr 15 22:44:45 CEST 2019

On Mon, 15 Apr 2019, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:

> Sure. I noticed that you also have an account on GCC Tetaneutral where we also provide
> gcc210 and gcc211. The farms are pretty similar, the OpenCSW farm has also Solaris x86
> machines set up and also Solaris 9. If you want to test on these I?ll happily set you
> up, just wanted to make sure this is needed. The initial OpenCSW upstream offering was
> before we joined GCC Tetaneutral.

Hi Dagobert.

Thanks for the offer - so far my focus will be on Solaris 11, so gcc211
would be fine. And yes I already have access to both gss210 and gcc211.

Both uhd and gnuradio seems to rely heavily on cmake, so would it be
possible to get that installed in /opt/csw (and perhaps also tmux)

Thank you for you help. :-)

Regards
Palle Lyckegaard