Access to buildfarm

Palle Lyckegaard palle at lyckegaard.dk
Tue Apr 16 15:45:10 CEST 2019

On Mon, 15 Apr 2019, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:

> Sure, cmake and tmux installed. Just let me know if you need more stuff, we have most of that
> as packages so it installs in seconds. If you need a version bump please also let me know and
> I see what I can do. Also just drop me a note if you need the other Solaris versions from the
> OpenCSW farm and I set you up there too.

Hi again.

Got a little further this afternoon, just to realize that I need the
following packages installed, on both gcc210 and gcc211 if possible.

- emacs (I'm not a vi guy...)

- boost - looks like 1.49 is what is present in opencsw, and looking in
the uhd code it seems like 1.53 is what is prefered, but lets see how far
I can get with the 1.49 version in opencsw

- py_numpy

- py_requests

This is what it looks loke after bootstrapping a uhd build on both gcc210
and gcc211.

Thanks again.

Palle