Access to buildfarm

Palle Lyckegaard palle at lyckegaard.dk
Sat Apr 20 22:21:22 CEST 2019

On Tue, 16 Apr 2019, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:

>> ok - looks line 1.43 is not accepted by uhd - apparently requires 1.53 - will try to build 1.53 on gcc210 and gcc211 and let you know the outcome.

So far 1.57 seems to be the best candidate for uhd. I am able to build
boost-1.57.0 out-of-the-box on gcc211 without any tweeks.

Another csw package missing seems to be py_setuptools.
Apparently uhd is not able to locate the standad SUNWpython-setuptools.
Would it be possible to install py_setuptools on gcc211 so I can try to
see if this helps with by uhd build?

Thaks again.

Regards
Palle