Could you please reboot Solaris machines?

Pierre Muller pierre at freepascal.org
Mon Aug 26 20:24:28 CEST 2019

Le 26/08/2019 à 13:49, Dagobert Michelsen via buildfarm a écrit :
> Hi Yusuke,
>
> Am 26.08.2019 um 07:07 schrieb Yusuke Endoh <mame at ruby-lang.org>:
>> I'm Yusuke Endoh, a member of Ruby team.
>> Thank you for letting us to use OpenCSW build machines.
>>
>> You kindly rebooted Solaris machines at June,
>> because they are too slow due to a memory leak.
>>
>> Recently, it gets too slow again and our CI often fails
>> because of timeout and/or out of memory.
>> So, could you please reboot them?
>
> This time it was another process hogging resources. I terminated it and it should be back
> to normal now. If you still see aborted jobs please let me know!

  I also have problems on the solaris machines:

gmake[1]: Entering directory '/home/muller/pas/fixes_3_2/fpcsrc/tests'
/usr/bin/rm -rf bin
/usr/bin/rm -f *.o *.ppu *.rst *.s *.a *.so *.ppl
/usr/bin/rm -rf *.sl
/usr/bin/rm -f fpcmade.* Package.fpc ./ppas.sh script.res link.res
gmake[1]: *** INTERNAL: readdir: Stale NFS file handle.  Stop.
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/home/muller/pas/fixes_3_2/fpcsrc/tests'
gmake: *** [Makefile:2490: clean] Error 2
gmake: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
/usr/bin/rm -f *_ppas.sh ppas.sh ppaslink.sh

Is there a way to fix this myself, or do I need an administrator?

Pierre Muller