install new ncurses 6.2

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon May 18 10:39:55 CEST 2020

Hi Riccardo,

> Am 17.05.2020 um 23:37 schrieb Riccardo Mottola <rmottola at opencsw.org>:
>
> Hi,
>
> Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
>> Hi Riccardo,
>>
>> Am 15.05.2020 um 22:26 schrieb Riccardo Mottola via buildfarm <buildfarm at lists.opencsw.org>:
>>> please install all the new shiny curses on both 9 and 10 machines.
>> This is not in unstable yet. Did you push it and receive the email already?
>
> Indeed, I think i got no mail or missed it.
> Bt I saw no errors when uploading. I did it in two steps, since they were so many packages.

Do NOT upload packages that belong together in multiple batches as the inserts
are transactional and this can result in errors which probably happened here.
Size may be a factor for stuff like texlive with sizes of >>1 GB and 100.000s of files,
but not ncurses. Please reinsert all at once again.

Best regards

  — Dago