[csw-devel] Upstream check

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Tue Dec 2 00:59:38 CET 2008

Hi,

Today I have made several minor modification to gar scripts to support
source update detection (check-upstream target). I also added the basic
regexp definition to most of the makefiles (but cpan stuff). Now i will
start to iterate on test loop to check each master site url and reg exp
to detect notification errors (i won't prevent from building don't
worry...) and fix them. It may take some time depending on how much
error i'll get ;)

Please blame me i created error in your makefile ;)

cheers

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net

http://www.sunwizard.net Le site français des amateurs de stations Unix