[csw-devel] Moving informations out of the .gspec file

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Thu Dec 11 19:08:34 CET 2008

Hi Dago,

I believe you told me you have been working on a version of mgar which
allow to move some information out of the .gspec file and put these into
Makefile. Did i understood well ? :) If yes, it would help me for
upstream watch. I am currently facing the a problem which is not
blocking, but which would be solved in an elegant way by doing this.

My problem is that same packages have a GARNAME differemnt from the
package name. So it is not easy to make the link using only information
from Makefile.

Cheers

--

William                  http://www.wbonnet.net