[csw-dev] What's this list for?

Dagobert Michelsen dam at blastwave.org
Mon Mar 24 21:52:29 CET 2008

Hi Jeff,

Am 24.03.2008 um 17:13 schrieb Jeffery Small:
> Sorry, I must have missed some discussion along the way.  What is
> the dev list
> supposed to be for as opposed to the maint list?  Thanks.

This list is for everything concerning package builds,
from compiler-flags to GAR, from pkg-get to Trac.
The only thing which should remain on the maintainer
list are discussions about people joining and leaving
and other things which may be better discussed in a
closed group.

The idea is that this dev-list is open for everybody
with an open mailing list archive while the maintainer
list stays closed to active maintainers.