[csw-devel] Installing new package to the build farm

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Nov 5 22:21:54 CET 2008

Hi William,

Am 05.11.2008 um 22:06 schrieb William Bonnet:
> I am facing a classical problem when building package. I have to
> install
> a lib on the build farm which is not available. This lib is a new
> package (pixman). I would like to know if there is a procedure to
> hadle
> such cases ? otherwise may be it is time to discuss about this.

1. You first make a package for the new library which undergoes
    testing. After this, the library is released and installed on
    the farm and building the depend application can continue.

2. By coincidence I just build pixman as a dependency for
    graphviz2 and installed it on the bo buildfarm for you now.
    Please have a special look at the 64 bit build pathes which I
    think are currently not fully correct.