[csw-devel] Installing new package to the build farm

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Nov 5 23:01:31 CET 2008

Hi William,

Am 05.11.2008 um 22:39 schrieb William Bonnet:
> Have you added it to gar ?

Yes, here:
   <http://gar.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gar/csw/branches/dam/automatic-multiarch-compile/lib/pixman/

That's because I can do 'BUILD64 = 1' and have 64 bit libs
without further ado :-) I know that this has to be merged
with the standard track ASAP, but there is still one minor
flaw in 64 bit pathes I'd like to fix first.

> Do you plan to do other packages from same place ? cairographics ? i
> think it will be good to do all at the same time. I can do it, or wa
> can
> share work as you want

I needed this for an updated version of graphviz2 and I am
not done with dependencies here. Maybe I need some more ;-)
It would be cool if you could do this cairo-stuff.