[csw-devel] HELP: testing for new package CSQL

prabakaran praba_tuty at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 09:54:56 CEST 2009

Hi Team,
I am creating csw package for CSQL main memory database management system. This is my first package creation experience.. I have put the package under the below nfs directory

/home/testing/csql-2.5.1,REV=2009.07.02-SunOS5.10-sparc-CSW.pkg.gz

It is created on solaris 10 as it uses atomic compare and swap which is supported only in solaris 10.
Can somebody test this( as i do not have root access) and let me know your comments.

Thanks and Regards
Prabakaran