[csw-devel] Problems with SMF support

Juergen Arndt ja at baltic-online.de
Fri Mar 6 21:08:42 CET 2009

Hi all,

I was trying to build a package with SMF support (the old style, without
cswclassutils). During the packaging phase I got the following errors:

## Building pkgmap from package prototype file.
ERROR in /home/ja/tmp/nrpe/trunk/work/build-global/CSWnrpe.prototype-sparc:
     no object for <$WORKDIR_FIRSTMOD/nrpe> found in root directory
     no object for <$WORKDIR_FIRSTMOD/nrpe.xml> found in root directory
     no object for <$WORKDIR_FIRSTMOD/svc-nrpe> found in root directory
pkgmk: ERROR: unable to build pkgmap from prototype file
## Packaging was not successful.

It turned out, that this happends with packages checked out in the very
last few days. Building the same (and identical) package, checked out
earlier, is no problem.

Could anyone give me a hint? Maybe a typo in gar? Or did I miss something?

Thanks!

--
Juergen Arndt