[csw-devel] SF.net SVN: gar:[15281] csw/mgar/pkg/libiconv/trunk

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Mon Aug 8 17:46:52 CEST 2011

2011/8/8 Maciej Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
> This could be solved by introducing a spname-versioned shared lib package,
> e.g. libiconv1.

How do we keep this from entering our public catalogs? I believe
chkcat is run but probably with the --nocyclic to increase speed?

It's one thing that this happens in unstable which is not intended for
general consumption but it can not be propagated to current which most
use. I think it's important to run automated checks where we can
implement them so we don't rely only on users to file a bug.

/peter