[csw-devel] psuedo sketch of web and mantis automation

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Fri Aug 19 13:34:55 CEST 2011

2011/8/19 Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org>:
> Anyway, pseudo code.  Any obvious issues?

Looks good overall, but I haven't tried hard to think about corner cases yet.

On a general note, there are 3 kinds of renames:

1. Both pkgname and catalogname change, e.g. CSWfoodev/foodev →
CSWfoo-dev/foo_dev
2. Only the catalogname changes (CSWfoo-dev/foodev → CSWfoo-dev/foo_dev)
3. Only the pkgname changes (CSWfoodev/foo_dev → CSWfoo-dev/foo_dev)

I understand that the rename scenario outlined in your code takes care
of the scenario #1. What about the other two?

Maciej