[csw-devel] SF.net SVN: gar:[16010] csw/mgar/pkg/subversion/trunk/Makefile

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Thu Oct 27 21:26:13 CEST 2011

2011/10/27 Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org>:
>> swig_pydir_extra=$(libdir)/python/site-packages
>
> It is correct by default, so no need for hinting :-)

Are you sure Dago? Also, what do you mean by correct?  For example,
our /opt/csw/lib/python/site-packages path is wrong, it should be
/opt/csw/lib/python2.6/site-packages.  Subversion could put files into
/opt/csw/lib/python/site-packages, which would be right given our
wrong setup, but wrong according to the Python installation standard.

I've seen that there are overrides for *.pyc files pointing at wrong paths.

Maciej