[csw-devel] SF.net SVN: gar:[18417] csw/mgar/pkg/zeromq/trunk/Makefile

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri Jun 15 15:30:57 CEST 2012

Excerpts from Romeo Theriault's message of Thu Jun 14 23:46:29 -0400 2012:

> Yay, patching ltmain.sh and adding the EXTRA_LINKER_FLAGS =
> -norunpath to the Makefile fixes the checkpkg warnings on the
> bad-rpaths! Ok, I'm happy. Time to call it a day.

Great!  Glad you found a solution.  There are all sorts of hoops to
jump through for things like this.  There is lots of collected
experience too though, so if you find something weird, chances are
someone has hit it before. :)

Thanks
-Ben
--