[csw-devel] SF.net SVN: gar:[17983] csw/mgar/pkg/libotf/trunk/Makefile

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Sun May 13 20:08:01 CEST 2012

"Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński" <maciej at opencsw.org> writes:

> 2012/5/10 <pfelecan at users.sourceforge.net>
>
>> +# this is private and not available publicly yet
>> +mydependencies:
>> +       $(HOME)/bin/ocswdeplist --package $(NAME)
>>

> That's a problem. Anyone who tries to build it, will get an error. If you
> checked it into GAR sources, it wouldn't fail.

IMHO it's not an error per se as it's not in the makefile dependency
graph and, consequently not called by anyone building it.

I intend to commit it in GAR sources but I wish to give it a more
through test.

BTW, the advantage of this tool is to extract the dependencies using the
system on which it runs and making reduction of the dependency tree,
mainly by transitivity... also, more precise than pkgcheck; you can see
the sources in my home bin/python directory.
--
Peter FELECAN
mailto:pfelecan at acm.org