[csw-devel] SF.net SVN: gar:[19689] csw/mgar/pkg/libdvdread/trunk/Makefile

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Nov 14 21:50:39 CET 2012

Hi Peter,

Am 14.11.2012 um 20:22 schrieb Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>:
> Igor Galić <igalic at opencsw.org> writes:
>
>> All categories (that were basically empty) have been removed.
>> This has been announced on the list. Please run mgar up
>
> Well, I reverted the recipe to comply. However, I didn't see an
> announcement and, especially a rationale of that modification.

Hum, I can't find the posting right now, although I am pretty sure I sent it.
Anyway, the rationale is to make GAR simpler and more logical. It is not useful
to have eight categories that do the same thing: nothing special.
Additionally I want to make the simple recipes smaller and have GAR use
more sane default.

> In another subject, I received a notification from Twitter which says
> that you mentioned my name !? This is not the first time. Maybe it's a
> spam.

This is spam. I only use Twitter rarely and also ping people only if they
specifically asked for things.