[csw-devel] SF.net SVN: gar:[19140] csw/mgar/pkg/lang-python/salt/trunk/Makefile

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Wed Sep 5 01:31:37 CEST 2012

2012/9/4 Romeo Theriault <romeotheriault at opencsw.org>

> On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 6:57 AM, Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński <
> maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
>
>> 2012/9/4  <romeotheriault at users.sourceforge.net>:
>> > -CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWpy-salt += pkginfo-opencsw-repository-uncommitted
>> > +#CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWpy-salt +=
>> pkginfo-opencsw-repository-uncommitted
>>
>> What was the reason you were adding this override?
>>

> Basically, so I can test a full build process before I commit to make sure
> I have everything working correctly before I commit.

This error tag informs you that you haven't committed the recipe (which you
know anyway most of the time, but humanum est errare). You can work until
the pkginfo-opencsw-repository-uncommitted is the only error tag you see.
Then you commit, run "mgar repackage" once more and all the error tags are
gone ‒ which is what you want. This is the safest way, highly recommended.

Maciej