upgrading lynx package -env not found

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed May 13 14:03:16 CEST 2020

Hi Riccardo,

Am 13.05.2020 um 14:50 schrieb Riccardo Mottola <rmottola at opencsw.org>:
> I checked and configure looks to have this "change" of case statements,
> some of them come even fron configure.in itself.

Yes. So unless you want to work with upstream and fix this the easiest
way it to just invoke configure with bash. I have commited this to GAR,
please update and after that it should run cleanly.
Running bootstrap with auto* again is way too heavy unless you really
need to adjust configure.in or configure.am as this is usually non-trivial
due to tight version dependencies.

Best regards

  — Dago