[csw-maintainers] Hudson

Trygve Laugstøl trygvel at opencsw.org
Wed Dec 3 21:47:20 CET 2008

Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> Hi,

>> Good idea! Linked to
>>   <http://mirror.opencsw.org/opencsw/hudson/>
>
> Old packages are piling up there. Should all but the latest
> be deleted? Should the catalog list multiple versions like
> the SunFreeware catalog? Currently the catalog lists the
> oldest :-(

Overall I would consider that a bug in both pkg-get and bldcat if they
don't support multiple versions. I would expect pkg-get to select the
latest, but allow me to override that with an exact version if I want
to. I'm quite sure that is possible today with pkg-get, except that it
will always prompt me to give an exact version.

bldcat should be fixed to 1) select the latest version and 2) support
multiple versions in the catalog.

--
Trygve