[csw-maintainers] KDE on build machines

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Dec 9 11:59:16 CET 2008

Hi Dominique,

Am 09.12.2008 um 11:50 schrieb dlaigle:
> WMay I know what exact versions of KDE have been installed on the
> building
> machines ?
> As incredible as it sounds, we miss the following prototype
> declaration in
> kio/netaccess.h
> "static KURL mostLocalURL(const KURL& url, QWidget* window);"
> although the function exists in the object libkio.so!
>
> This leads to horrible hack on the source of kdesdk/cervisia in
> order to
> build, and before filling a bug at KDE I need to now more about what
> we
> have currently.

Looks like this:

build8s% grep kio/netaccess.h /var/sadm/install/contents
/opt/csw/kde-gcc/include/kio/netaccess.h f none 0644 root bin 21021
15804 1116850553 CSWkdelibsgcc
build8s% pkginfo -l CSWkdelibsgcc
    PKGINST:  CSWkdelibsgcc
       NAME:  kdelibs_gcc - Base set of libraries needed by KDE
programs (gcc3)
   CATEGORY:  application
       ARCH:  sparc
    VERSION:  3.4.2