[csw-maintainers] Update of bzip2 and clamav

James Lee james at opencsw.org
Thu Dec 11 20:53:08 CET 2008

On 11/12/08, 09:49:43, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote regarding
Re: [csw-maintainers] Update of bzip2 and clamav:

> >> James: Can we release 1.0.5 to current so I can upgrade it on the
> >> farm?

> > It's needs burn in and test; you could help by testing it thoroughly.

> Works great and you even made 64 bit :-) For me you can push it.

I failed it! by trying to compile, sorry, a missing header file.
REV 2008.12.11 in testing.

It has 64 bit libs which is why I built it, that and I needed 1.0.5 for
clamav too.  It also has some amd64 binaries so runs >10% faster on
compatible machines.  Bzip2 is slow and needs help.

James.