[csw-maintainers] [svn] DBD-SQLite upstream update notification

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Fri Dec 12 10:11:32 CET 2008

Hi Peter

>> Hello dear DBD-SQLite maintainer,
>>
>> The upstream notification job has detected the availability of new files for DBD-SQLite.
>>
>> The following upstream file(s):
>>    DBD-SQLite-1.14.tar.gz
>>

> Here something must have gone wrong as we already have 1.14..?
>
> http://www.opencsw.org/packages/pm_dbdsqlite

That's right version 1.14 is in the catalog, but GAR has only version
1.13 in the Makefile. The script is running using information from GAR,
not from the catalog. This package is kind of a "special" case. I was
expecting to have packages newer in GAR than in the catalog (ie package
not yet released). Not packages newer in the catalog than in GAR. This
case means package has been added to GAR, then a newer package has been
released without using GAR. Which should not happen (IMHO).

Can you please update the Makefile in GAR ? Then the script will not
warn you until 1.15

Thanks in advance

cheers,
W.