[csw-maintainers] Batch takeover of orphaned Perl modules possible?

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Fri Dec 19 11:49:44 CET 2008

Hi,

William, you could prepare a batch update of the version for
all Perl modules for Alex Moore? He has quite some:
   <http://opencsw.org/maintainers/asmoore>
Maybe Peter as Perl maintainer wants to take a look at them? ;-)
Trygve, can we do this as first production test for Hudson?
I am eager to automate the tedious Perl module packaging.
I vaguely remember some guy posting a script to automate
the Perl module packaging without GAR. Does anyone remember?
Maybe we can integrate the dependency-extraction from
Makefile.PL from it.

Best regards and Merry Christmas