[csw-maintainers] /testing pkg wesnoth 1.4.7

Jake Goerzen jgoerzen at opencsw.org
Mon Dec 22 23:43:08 CET 2008

Hello all,

  I have successfully build the latest stable wesnoth package (version
1.4.7) and placed them into "testing"

wesnoth-1.4.7,REV=2008.12.22-SunOS5.8-i386-CSW.pkg.gz
wesnoth-1.4.7,REV=2008.12.22-SunOS5.8-sparc-CSW.pkg.gz

These packages where build with Sun Studio 11 on Solaris 8.  Earlier I was
only able to build this software on Studio 12 on Solaris 10.  I found that
when compiling with Studio 12 the preproccessor could deal with spaces in -I
defines but Studio 11 seems not able to do this?  Anyway, once I figured out
what was going on I simply removed the empty space in the Makefile and then
resumed building.  I'll will work on getting all this into mgar so that it
will auto build.  ATM 1.4.7 is in mgar but a few manual tweeks are needed to
get it to build.

Just in time for the Holidays.  Please give these a try and let me know.

Thanks Jake