[csw-maintainers] request pkg(s) installed on buildfarm

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Sun Nov 9 21:22:30 CET 2008

On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 8:57 PM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> What feature is this? It doesn't seem to be documented
> in pkgadd(1m) or admin(4). Do you have a pointer for me?

This is from the admin(4) page for Solaris 8:

"mail

    Defines a list of users to whom mail should be sent following
installation of a package. If the list is empty, no mail is sent. If
the parameter is not present in the admin file, the default value of
root is used. The ask value cannot be used with this parameter."

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/806-0633/6j9vn6q29?l=en&a=view&q=admin(4)+solaris+8

--
/peter