[csw-maintainers] ARCH=all packages

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Tue Nov 11 18:33:27 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 5:30 PM, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote:
> It doesnt matter what the user "sees". It matters that the
> description/labelling of the package, match the package.
> The contents of the package, do not match the above description of ARCH=all

That's just your interpretation to make this more complicated than it
needs to be. The package runs on all architectures we support and
should therefor be delivered as one package, that's a much more
reasonable interpretation.

There's no harm in it and it's simpler for the user to get going.

--
/peter