[csw-maintainers] ARCH=all packages

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Tue Nov 11 22:28:25 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:17 PM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Am 11.11.2008 um 22:13 schrieb Peter Bonivart:
>> Maybe Zürich can bring some much needed change.
>
> So, you're coming then?

No, I don't want to be in the same country as Phil.

Seriously, you, and probably all others who will attend, know where I
stand. If I'm alone thinking we need to open up a lot of stuff then I
will have to accept that and decide if I want to keep butting heads
with Phil or do something else with my time.

For reference, here's some suggestions I wrote a while ago:
http://wiki.opencsw.org/suggestions

--
/peter