[csw-maintainers] Installing new package on the farm

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Sun Nov 16 14:41:23 CET 2008

Hi William,

Am 16.11.2008 um 00:48 schrieb William Bonnet:
> Please Dago could you install some new package on the farm ? The
> packages are "proto" from Xorg which are missing from Solaris. I
> created
> these packages to build the dependencies of Firefox.

The following packages have been installed on
   build8s
   build8x
on the Baltic Online buildfarm:

application CSWinputproto        inputproto - inputproto
application CSWkbproto     kbproto - kbproto
application CSWrenderproto       renderproto - renderproto
application CSWxcbproto          xcbproto - xcb-proto
application CSWxextproto         xextproto - xextproto
application CSWxproto      xproto - xproto

There is a conflict on
   /opt/csw/include/X11/extensions/render.h
   /opt/csw/include/X11/extensions/renderproto.h
between the old CSWrenderdev and the new CSWrenderproto.

And a conflict on
   /opt/csw/include/X11/Xfuncproto.h
between the old CSWlibxcomposite and the new CSWxproto.

I overwrote the existing files with the new ones.

> I will have more installation request in the next hours/days.
> Dependencies will be built step by step...

Sure. Just let me know.