[csw-maintainers] Experimental Atom Feed for testing/

Trygve Laugstøl trygvel at opencsw.org
Tue Nov 18 08:01:07 CET 2008

Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> Fellow maintainers,
>
> tonight I hacked a rudimentary atom feed for testing/.

Woho!

> Please subscribe to
>    <feed://buildfarm.opencsw.org/cgi-bin/testing.atom>

The feed work just fine in my Atom reader (Bloglines.com) and in Opera.
Not sure why you put feed:// instead of http:// in the link, Atom feeds
tent to be transported over HTTP.

> Maybe someone has a link for me on how to integrate this to
> the testing.html webpage.

For the HTML integration you can follow nearly any blog, but [1] one had
lots of examples in it's <head> tags:

So I think if you put this in <head> it should work:

<link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="Packages from
testing" href="http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/cgi-bin/testing.atom />

[1]:
https://wiki.lepp.cornell.edu/lepp/bin/view/_BlogPlugin/RenderHttpEquivs

--