[csw-maintainers] asciidoc in testing/

Ben Walton bwalton at artsci.utoronto.ca
Tue Nov 25 15:42:09 CET 2008

Excerpts from Trygve Laugstøl's message of Mon Nov 24 18:31:00 -0500 2008:

Hi Trygve,

> Is it not in GAR yet? I was using your package as a test package for
> Hudson [1] but it failed because it is still trying to download 8.2.5
> instead of .7 that you've built.

You likely pointed Hudson at apps/asciidoc.  I rolled my asciidoc from
utils/asciidoc, as I'd created that workspace before seeing Dago's old
apps/ version.  I just checked in the svn rm of apps/asciidoc...hadn't
planned to do that until my version was accepted and hadn't planned on
anyone else looking at it!.  Sorry for the confusion.

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.