[csw-maintainers] BO Buildfarm will be down due to migration

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu Nov 27 22:28:12 CET 2008

Hi,

Am 27.11.2008 um 13:20 schrieb Dagobert Michelsen:
> today I will migrate the remaining parts "login", NFS and Web
> to the T5220. The machine will be unavailable during this time.
> I'll post when the migration is finished.

Everything has been migrated to the new machine and should work
as before. Unfortunately build8x has an issue with the boot archive
which I can not fix from home (where I am right now) as it is an old
PC without remote console. This will be fixed tomorrow.
Please let me know if you encounter anything else suspicious.

James: Please repeat your benchmark, and the clock should now be
running in sync too.