[csw-maintainers] BO buildfarm down

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Apr 1 09:12:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

Am 01.04.2009 um 08:37 schrieb Dagobert Michelsen:
> it seems like the T5220 was overloaded due to lack of Ram. As I
> already wrote there will be a memory upgrade soon. We are working
> on fixing this issue.

There were a number of problems:

1. Hudson got too busy:
Apr  1 09:00:40 ncsw tmpfs: WARNING: /zones/hudson/root/tmp: File
system full, swap space limit exceeded

2. Bug #6682528 was hit: memory leak in nfsmapid if resolv_init() is
called

3. Overall machine usage due to heavy packaging activity

All this in sum slowed the machine down. As a temporary workaround
I turned off the Hudson zone (it isn't productive yet, Trygve, yes?).

Additionally, to make something good out of the bad I use the
unplanned downtime to bring the machine to a current patchlevel
and updated all CSW packages to current/.

The machine will be available again in a few hours. I let you know.

Sorry for the inconvenience