[csw-maintainers] New zone with experimental packages: build8st

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Apr 7 17:23:07 CEST 2009

Hi,

in the past were requests for installation of experimental packages not
released yet to see how things go. However, the strict "released only"
policy on build8s prohibited this installation. To allow these
"experimental packages" I set up a new zone build8st (t=testing)
where packages from testing may be installed. Building packages
for release is not allowed on this machine! I am thinking of
entering both testing/ and current/ into the repository from pkgutil
and allow csw-group execution of pkgutil. Thought?