[csw-maintainers] [csw-buildfarm] please install gcc4* from testing on build8xt and build10xt

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu Apr 16 22:40:50 CEST 2009

Hi Mike,

Am 16.04.2009 um 18:18 schrieb Mike Watters:
> Re: [csw-buildfarm] please install gcc4* from testing on build8xt
> and build10xt
> I would like to test the compiler on both platforms.

The compiler etc. totals to 354 MB, wow!
build8xt is updating now (the old build8x, actually).
Unfortunately we don't have build10xt right now, build10x is
the global zone. We may move that into a local zone and
add build8xt as extra zone, but more disk space is needed
for this.

Jan: Is there extra space available, like 10 GB on the ESX farm?

> gcc testing on sparc solaris 9 and solaris 10
> I compiled zlib and vim and both tested clean

Cool.