[csw-maintainers] RFE mGar

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sun Apr 26 14:09:34 CEST 2009

Excerpts from Dagobert Michelsen's message of Sun Apr 26 03:22:08 -0400 2009:

Hi Mike,

> If you do a 'svn status' and see more than the external gar reference
> the files shown are the ones to be either committed or ignored. We may
> have a target for that, by I guess it is rather straight forward.

I'll point out specifically that UNCOMMITTED will occur when the
output of `svn status` contains files marked as ?.  Eg, files not
added to svn will trigger this state.  While it might be nice to
allow untracked files to be excepted from this, it's difficult to
properly prune out things like: Makefile is committed, but the new
.postinstall file is still unknown, etc.

HTH.

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.