[csw-maintainers] Problem on CSWphp5zip

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Apr 28 21:00:13 CEST 2009

Hi Mike,

Am 28.04.2009 um 20:33 schrieb Mike Watters:
> Dago,
> This was the bug that I re-packaged to fix.  can you verify for me
> what REV you
> attempted to install?
>
> when I do a pkg-get -d php5_zip I get the "broken" one.
> REV=2009.04.18

Yep, old one:

build8s% pkginfo -l CSWphp5zip
    PKGINST:  CSWphp5zip
       NAME:  php5_zip - zip Extention for PHP5
   CATEGORY:  application
       ARCH:  sparc
    VERSION:  5.2.9,REV=2009.04.18
     VENDOR:  http://www.php.net/downloads.php packaged for CSW by
Mike Watters
     PSTAMP:  mwatters at build8s-20090418142017
   INSTDATE:  Apr 28 2009 19:59
    HOTLINE:  http://www.opencsw.org/bugtrack/
      EMAIL:  mwatters at opencsw.org
     STATUS:  partially installed
      FILES:        6 installed pathnames
                    5 shared pathnames
                    5 directories
                    1 executables
                  967 blocks used (approx)

> The "Fixed" one is: REV=2009.04.27
>
> Phil: have you finished processing and pushed out all of the php5
> packages yet?

Immediately before updating I synced up to rsync.opencsw.org.

Uni Erlangen is still old, too:
   <http://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/mirrors/csw/current/sparc/5.8/>