[csw-maintainers] Updated packages for Munin 1.3.4 in testing

Juergen Arndt ja at opencsw.org
Sun Aug 2 13:59:45 CEST 2009

On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 12:43:18 +0200, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:

> Still no joy:
>
> /etc/opt/csw/munin/plugins/load <symbolic link>
> /etc/opt/csw/munin/plugins/uptime <symbolic link>
> [ verifying class <none> ]
> [ verifying class <cswusergroup> ]
> pkginstall: ERROR: unable to create package object
> </var/opt/csw/munin/db>.
>     pathname does not exist
>     group name <munin> not found in group table(s)
>     owner name <munin> not found in passwd table(s)
> /var/opt/csw/munin/db
> pkginstall: ERROR: unable to create package object
> </var/opt/csw/munin/db/plugin-state>.
>     pathname does not exist
>     group name <munin> not found in group table(s)
>     owner name <munin> not found in passwd table(s)
> /var/opt/csw/munin/db/plugin-state
> pkginstall: ERROR: unable to create package object
> </var/opt/csw/munin/log>.
>     group name <munin> not found in group table(s)
>     owner name <munin> not found in passwd table(s)
> /var/opt/csw/munin/log <attribute change only>
> pkginstall: ERROR: unable to create package object
> </var/opt/csw/munin/run>.
>     pathname does not exist
>     group name <munin> not found in group table(s)
>     owner name <munin> not found in passwd table(s)
> /var/opt/csw/munin/run
> [ verifying class <ugfiles> ]
> ERROR: attribute verification of </var/opt/csw/munin/db> failed
>     group name <munin> not found in group table(s)
>     owner name <munin> not found in passwd table(s)
> ERROR: attribute verification of </var/opt/csw/munin/db/plugin-state>
> failed
>     group name <munin> not found in group table(s)
>     owner name <munin> not found in passwd table(s)
> ERROR: attribute verification of </var/opt/csw/munin/log> failed
>     group name <munin> not found in group table(s)
>     owner name <munin> not found in passwd table(s)
> ERROR: attribute verification of </var/opt/csw/munin/run> failed
>     group name <munin> not found in group table(s)
>     owner name <munin> not found in passwd table(s)
> [ verifying class <cswpreserveconf> ]
> [ verifying class <cswinitsmf> ]
>
> Installation of <CSWmuninnode> on zone
> <vsol01-zone2.home.blizinski.pl> partially failed.
>
> Try a box with zones and make sure the munin user is not present on any
> of them.

Very strange, I installed the package on two fresh zones on different
systems without any problem. There was definetely no munin user at all.

Just to be sure: Do you use the package built today?
(munin_node-1.3.4,REV=2009.08.02-SunOS5.8-all-CSW.pkg.gz)

Juergen

--
Juergen Arndt