[csw-maintainers] mercurial-1.3.1 on testing

rupert THURNER rupert at opencsw.org
Sun Aug 2 17:34:04 CEST 2009

mercurial-1.3.1 is on testing. feedback is welcome.

the package is slightly simplified as there is no common any more to
prevent the hg failure when started out of mod_wsgi.

trygve, if you like it, could you compile and release it? we tested it
here and it works, even if some tests are failing. hopefully we get
some feedback to the errors from the mercurial mailing list. they
removed 4 by adjusting the test cases, so i guess that also other
errors can be removed by this.

rupert.