[csw-maintainers] Monitoring the buildfarm

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Mon Aug 24 11:18:18 CEST 2009

Now that we have munin packages, can we start monitoring the
buildfarm? We would have a better view of what's the system load and
I/O like. Also, we would see whether the boxes are being under load
around the clock, or only periodically.

We would have one munin node per physical machine, plus the munin
daemon on the webserver, so we can see the graphs.

Are you for monitoring the buildfarm? If so, how do we proceed with
it? Ihsan, is it something you would be willing to do? I could do it
too, given sufficient permissions.