[csw-maintainers] delay for releasing packages

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Aug 24 17:38:04 CEST 2009

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Mon Aug 24 11:31:37 -0400 2009:
> FYI: I am halfway through rewriting my release scripts, to support separate
> 5.8, 5.9, and 5.10 directories. So package releases may be delayed for
> a day or two.

Phil, I wonder if it would make sense to collaborate with the web side
of this since your scripts will be interacting with the db's?  If an
ORM framework is used, your scripts could leverage the models (and
validations) provided by the framework.  It could reduce redundancy
and add extra error checking for 'free.'

Just a thought.

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.