[csw-maintainers] Fwd: [csw-users] Where can I find previous versions of packages from current?

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Tue Aug 25 15:28:47 CEST 2009

According to the bug report it tries to issue svc commands from
preinstall. Syslog_ng uses cswclassutils and shouldn't do this via
preinstall. As far as I can see the pre/post scripts only do stuff
that is handled via the initsmf class and can be removed which would
save the user from the annoying prompt as well. :-)

/peter