[csw-maintainers] Building all architectures/modulations with GAR with one keypress

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Wed Aug 26 13:17:56 CEST 2009

Has anyone wrote such script for themselves? What I mean is: To build
certain package, one needs to compile it on build8s, wait until it's
finished, gmake clean, compile (gmake merge) it on build8x for 32-bit,
wait until it's finished, compile for 64-bit on build10x, get back to
build8x, disable pkgcheck, create the package, move the result to
/home/testing. I see no reason for it to be a manual procedure. I just
don't want to reinvent the wheel. Does anyone have such script? If so,
can you share it?