[csw-maintainers] CSW/GAR maintainer world map via Ohloh

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Thu Aug 27 10:59:20 CEST 2009

Hi folks,

with all the variety of nationalities we have here i thought it might be
nice to a have a maintainers world map to see where people are coming from.

Dago has recently registered GAR and OpenCSW as Ohloh projects [1,2].
When you guys could sign-up to Ohloh, associated yourself as
contributors to those projects and edit your profile to hold your
current location (easily done via Google Maps) we can get such
maintainers world map.

  http://www.ohloh.net/p/opencsw/map

Click on 'contributors' to see how this would look like.

Sebastian

[1] http://www.ohloh.net/p/GAR
[2] http://www.ohloh.net/p/OpenCSW